Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm in love

I recently purchased a new tv from amazon.com. Well, first I purchased it from Best Buy, but then a bunch of people told me I was a fat idiot and got ripped off. So I dutifully went back to Best Buy to return the damn thing and then promptly bought it from amazon where I ended up saving a boatload of cash.

I'm still waiting for the tv to be delivered, but I did get my PS3 today. Oooh, it's so sleek and shiny. I took it out of the box, carefully unwrapped it, and then proceeded to stare longingly at it for a while. I spent about an hour reading all the manuals that came with it. I also got a game with the unit (Metal Gear Solid 4), so I spent time reading that manual too. As I read the literature, I gently stroked the console. It's so smooth and silky. I love my PS3!

I just wish I could plug it into something.

2 Comments:

Blogger rly said...

hahaha... your post reminds me of my uncle's (yes, uncle!) video...

check it out... http://youtube.com/watch?v=7GCCg9o5_So

now make a video yo! ;-)

June 26, 2008 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger rly said...

oh.. btw... this is rosa. i changed my profile name. :)

June 26, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home