Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Free show tonight at my place

Moving day has been a success so far. I'm in my new place right now,
huddled on the floor in a corner of the master bedroom. All of my
lights are off. I have no internet access yet. No phone either. No
tv. This blackberry is my only connection to the world.

Everything is still in boxes, and I'm creeping from one room to the
next, using only the light of my blackberry to guide me.

I'm living in one of those new communities where the houses are right
up against each other.

I have no curtains so I must live in darkness. Except some things I
don't know how to do in the dark.

I'm going to go take a shower now. I hope my neighbors enjoy the show.

--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

3 Comments:

Blogger rly said...

newspapers on your windows!

June 5, 2008 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Jacqueline A. Whole said...

I wish, but I can't put newspapers up. The association would fine me for making the neighborhood ugly.

June 6, 2008 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Chimster72 said...

Didn't I tell you to buy those Temp Shades? C'mon now! Some things are not meant to be seen by other people!

June 9, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home