Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Am I a creepy weirdo?

I spent about an hour today in a chat room with three kids who are all in sixth-grade. It was awesome. People at work don't recognize the value of my humor, but these kids knew how to appreciate my jokes (about poop, burps and farts). I was supposed to be proofreading a legal research memo, but instead I was online talking to kids.

Wow, that kinda does sound creepy.

Does it make it better if these kids invited me to their chat room?

What if one of the kids was my niece?

5 Comments:

Blogger rly said...

she's in 6th grade already!??!!

dude, eric's old. hahhaha...

June 18, 2008 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Chimster72 said...

DarkShe's not in 6th grade....she's done, going into 7th.

I'm old, fat and happy about it! Bleah!

June 24, 2008 at 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I recognized your wit in that chat room. Uhhh, I'm a friend of a friend of one of the kids. Yeah that's it.

June 24, 2008 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Jacqueline A. Whole said...

it's ok brent. you're mature enough now to graduate from being a "creepy perv", which is icky, to a "dirty old man", which is actually rather charming and respectable.

June 25, 2008 at 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realize these fine distinctions. How did you become such a connoisseur?

June 26, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home