Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Star Wars Nickname

So on one of my cases, they decided to give everyone nicknames from Star Wars. At first we were all just "the kids" and the two partners were "mommy" and "daddy". Me and my fellow first year were considered "the twins", even though he is a tall skinny white guy, and um, I am not.

We soon realized the family motif wasn't working so well, because we were getting too dysfunctional. There was tension between "mommy" and "daddy", and "the kids" were worried they'd get divorced.

ANYWAY, someone came up with the bright idea of Star Wars nicknames. My former twin was quickly labelled C3PO, so by default I get to be R2. It seems to fit well with my former tech background, and people seems fond of telling me to "jam my fist in there" whenever I'm doing anything with the defendant's software.

Unfortunately, I mentioned these nicknames to my mother. She's taken quite a liking to it, and now refers to me in the third person using my friggin nickname.

(speaking to me on the phone) "Oooh, me better not talking so long. R2D2 sounding tired."

(in person when I come to visit) "I not eating yet. R2D2 is hungry?"

Sigh.

Oh, watch this clip of an adorable 3-year kid summarizing the plot of Episode IV. Priceless.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that girl is hilarious!
R2 is a great addition to your collection of nicknames.

March 30, 2008 at 11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally like "Jabba" ... just because Jabba makes me laugh...nad you make me laugh...especially if I get to call you "Jabba."

April 2, 2008 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Jacqueline A. Whole said...

Dear Big Bonehead,

How would you like it if I jabba big stick up your ass?

Love,
Me

April 2, 2008 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger rly said...

LOL...

April 4, 2008 at 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA JABBA !

April 9, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home