Friday, December 7, 2007

Here we go again...

Allow myself to welcome myself back into the wonderful world of blogging. Now that I'm a practicing attorney, I think it's time for me to start posting again, but under a new pseudonym. I've graduated law school, passed the bar, and started my legal career as an associate at an international law firm. Yeah, check me out, bitches! No longer am I simply a bum. Now I am a complete A. Whole.

Thank you to all my loyal friends who have expressed to me on multiple occasions how much they missed the old blog. I killed that thing for a number of different reasons -- none of which I can seem to recall anymore. But, I'm back, and I'm prepared with all new material to entertain the asses...er, masses.

So, I hope you'll stop by to view my internal journey of reflective self-absorption.

7 Comments:

Blogger rly said...

woohoo!!!

December 7, 2007 at 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad you are back!

December 7, 2007 at 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! happy to have a new distraction at the computah!

December 7, 2007 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger brent said...

Do I know you? Ahh, so you're the A. Whole I hear everyone talking about. Between you and me, I don't think they like you.

December 7, 2007 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Tim Kau said...

yes! finally!

December 7, 2007 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Jacqueline A. Whole said...

Thanks, people. I feel the love. I feel the love. Well, except for Brent. Who the hell is that guy anyway?

December 7, 2007 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Chanel said...

Welcome back! :D

December 7, 2007 at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home