Monday, December 17, 2007

Ewww....pedophiles intruding on my blog

Wow. So I was on sitemeter checking to see if more than 3 people are reading my site. I noticed that I had a visitor from the UK, and I wondered whether some of my old London friends, from a few years ago when I lived there for work, have somehow found me.

Instead, I find out that it was some random gross person. The referring URL is google, and the search terms are...

"
little girls bare bums"

WHY DOES THAT SEARCH STRING TAKE YOU TO THIS BLOG?!?!? EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I need to throw in some innocent words to counter the effects:

butterflies flowers angels Jesus peace on earth goodwill towards men clouds raindrops on roses whiskers on kittens bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens brown paper packages tied up with string...

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have "package" on here. shoot! I just did it twice. crap!
Oh god, could "whiskers" be dirty somehow?

Crap, I should quit while i'm ahead. Dammit! I just said "head". Forget it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wwwoah. creeeeeeeepy!!!

December 18, 2007 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Tim Kau said...

since you included "little girls bare bums", every search will lead pedophiles directly to this post...

December 20, 2007 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger rly said...

lol... (i was just thinking what tim wrote!)

hahahaa "random gross person"... hahahahahaaa....

i have the sudden urge to go watch sound of music now...

December 25, 2007 at 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you, J.!
this message should be safe.
love,
iiiiiinnnnnngriiiiiiid

December 25, 2007 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Tim Kau said...

i'm curious – will there be a post about why "Jacqueline hates Wachovia Bank"?

December 26, 2007 at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home